<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/36274595?origin\x3dhttp://euphoric-not.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener("load", function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=6471861703249743938&blogName=A+Kid+With+A+Life&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fjpndoosh.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fjpndoosh.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div></div>



Changes. / Friday, 13 February 2009

Tomorrow is Valentines' Day. I thought it's like any other days. Nothing special but of course with the exception of our idea to revive what we went through on 14 Feb 2008. I can't wait for it. Last year's Valentines' was a special one for me and boyfriend. If I hadn't agree to the date, we wouldn't be what we are now. Thinking back, macam bodoh-bodoh sia ni sume. Damn funny, it made me laugh everytime I think of it.

The conversation we had yesterday set me thinking. "We are turning 18. And this is the age where we would start changing to experience new things. Do you think that people plan to change? Do you know that you will change? No, you don't." I don't want to change. I just want to be like what I am right now. Call me naive, call me boring. I don't give a hoot because I am happy with the current me. I know I have to bear the consequences if I made the wrong choice. I prefer staying on the safe side of things rather than to play with fire.

My throat is in such a pain now. No, not because of smoking for I vow that I'll never inhale that filthy thing. My cough have been like batuk anjing and there's this bitter taste in my mouth after every cough. My chest hurts :(

Happy Valentines' people! (:


profile

Murnie ! Murnie. Neither 12 nor 14. But turning 18 by the end of the year. Attached and currently pursuing a diploma in RP. ;)

tagboard


links


Maira | Kyn | Fad | Wei Ting | Nurasz | Athira | Fyza| Nasyithah | Erika | Laiyee | Mardhiah | Syiqin | Yvonne | Maya | Alyaa | Nazyraa | Izzah | Myza | Surayah | Joycelyn | Simbian | Shalom | Ben | Alba | Siew Hwee | Ashish&Atykah | Peter | Hui Min | Hafeez | Fareez | Hariz | Nurul | Tasha | Maychen | Aminah | Nia | Emma | Mahirah | Jasmond | Haqim | Fatin | Syza | Eqa | Eyya | Hakim | Martin | Joan


Credits

Designer / Mira Muhayat