Glee / Saturday, 3 January 2009
I cannot believe my eyes when I saw this on his website

Jason Mraz is coming to Singapuraaaaaa???! I really really want to go. You know, I'm really enthusiastic when I found out about this so I went to sistic's website and search for the price of the tickets but they didn't have any information on his tour to Sg. Unsatisfied, I went to the Indoor Stadium's website and searched again, but to no avail. Sedih bulu. Whyyyyyyy. :(((( I really want to watch him perform lah, even if that means having to ikat perut and put a halt to my online shopping. With the ekonomi merosot ni, I hope mum will not cut down on my allowances. Ok no, eversince sis got engaged last week, mum have been real nice and generous to me. heheh. Okay, I sound like those typical groupies already but seriously lahhhh. And in his music video with Colbie, I think he looks kerepot. heh. :\
Kkk, I want to kemas my messy cupboards already now.