|
Again / Sunday, 17 August 2008
Okay, I wasn't supposed to be blogging actually. I intended to wait until my class chalet is over then I will blog massively. But I guess I'll just blog abit while waiting for boyfriend to get home. I seriously hope he isn't tired so that we will be able to talk till the wee hours. heheh. Initially, I've got alot to talk about. But this will happen each time I signed in to Blogger ; my mind suddenly went blank. -.- Err.... Okay, so I went out with boyfriend just now. (after days and days of always cancelling our meet-ups). Itu anak kate aku da kurus. Hahaha. Mane tidak, da berhari hari aku tak makan. It was great although there were many awkward moments here and there. I spent my first few days of my semester break either at Kyn's place or my house. Just rotting. I'm a boring person, thus the absence of interesting activities. Ye, ye. Bosannnnn sekali. HEH. These were the pictures that we took during the last day in E36C. That day, the attendence was officially the lowest at only 9 students. But to make it more interesting, the class were only left with 2 students during the 3rd meeting. The remaining 7 of us decided to gooff because 1) we are done with our work. 2) the problem was complicated and 3) we won't be getting an A for that very last module. PADAN MUKE KAU NG KOK LIM ! nyeeh. OBI-GOOOOOD !! heh. The next time that we'd meet each other would be during our class chalet. Tu pun, ada masalah. $70 makan plastic satay eh Alia. HAHAHHAHA. Happy 17th birthday girlfriend. May you be in the best of health, best of luck and best of everything that you are involved in. I have to agree that in 2008, we aren't really close due to our busy schedules but despite that circumstances, at the back of my mind, I swear that I want us, the 4 of us, to meet up regularly. We sure have grown from little school girls to someone far from what we were last time. I believe you are the strongest one of us 4. Continue being strong gf. Now that you are starting your new work, I guess we'd meet up lesser than we already are. But heck, we shall find the time. I was the first to wish you. Like you always did to me on my birthday. Now that today's your day, I shall return you the favour. Once again, from me, Happy Seventeenth Birthday ! I love you :DD AND TO YOU MAIRA, "Young girl don’t cry I’ll be right here when your world starts to fall We are kick-ass girls remember. Fuck the JERKS who had us. I understand what you're going through. Be strong maira-nator. Ily as well ! (: |
profile
Murnie.
Neither 12 nor 14. But turning 18 by the end of the year. Attached and currently pursuing a diploma in RP. ;)
tagboard
links Credits Designer / Mira Muhayat |