|
screams "HEEEELLLLPPPPP!" / Sunday, 27 January 2008
![]() Went to Vivo ytd together with kyn, weiting, fad and maira. We had a sumptuous lunch cum dinner at secret recipe. Its been quite some time since i last indulge myself with such good food. However i think i should stop that eating habit because i realised im getting fatter. Even my datuk sedare says so. Sedih paa. Walked ard the mall and goodness gracious, i found lots and lots of thermals at F21. Gahhh, if only i have the money. Ive been spending most of my allowances on food, food and more food. Thus, that explains my body. heh, heh. I dont know why im so crazily obsessed over thermals now. And that guy at River Island was super panas. He looks sebiji like Ash. The hair and all, damn. Anyway, abt my education wise. I was chatting with Fadhuli over at msn ytd. And he's case scares me to death. I want to go to schooool ! I gues what im capable of doing now is just to wait till the JAE period ends, which is, TOMORROW ( ! ) and see if im eligible for any of the courses ive applied. If not, maybe i might have to appeal or sth ? Seriously, i know nuts about all these. Other ppl gt to choose the courses with the aid of their family members, but me ? No, none of them came to help me make my choice. So, i have to choose it myself and when i finally decided to take up this course; which somehow appeals to me, they said, "Laaa, yg kau pergi amek tu course buat ape ? Tak bagus aje tu course. Kental uh kau" See, my family arent helping at all. Oh, maybe they are in a way or another ; helping lower my morale even more ! I told mum about fadhuli's case, but all she managed to say was, "Alaa. Tunggu ajer laa. Tgk kau blh dpt ke tak" and my sister on the other hand is just adding salt to the wound, when i told her i should have chosen RP instead because of the low COP, she said, "Entah la murnie. Aku tak tahu laaa." Fuck. Not helping siaa. Ive been hinting them that i want to pursue my studies in higher nitec, but they just couldnt read in between the lines, unfortunately. Geram sia. And till today, i still couldnt get over the whole issue. My parents, they really need someone to brainwash them. Hw i wish someone would talk to my parents and clear that stupid, self-centered mindset of theirs for MY sake. I really really need someone to talk to about this. I want a counsellor. :'( To the taggers, thank you so much for all those words. I agree with you ppl; i should follow whats best for me. My life afterall. But they just cant seem to understand me. Neither do my siblings. This sucks right ?! I dont know wht else to do now. Im just hoping for some miracle to happen, which i will have to heavily doubt it. |
profile
Murnie.
Neither 12 nor 14. But turning 18 by the end of the year. Attached and currently pursuing a diploma in RP. ;)
tagboard
links Credits Designer / Mira Muhayat |